No passport needed for this Italian experience. Capriccio all new menu features gourmet Italian cuisine in an exquisitely comfortable atmosphere, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Delectable antipasto and fresh pasta complement the exciting array of seafood and veal entrees. An extensive selection of wines and desserts make your dining experience at Capriccio bellissimo! A perennial award winner for excellence in food, service and décor. Located on the Dining Level. Seating for 140.
Enjoy soups, salads, veal, steaks, pasta and more
Small Bites Menu
Enjoy foods like Calamari Fritti, Clams Casino, and Polpette Sliders with our Small Bites Menu
Capriccio Named Choice Winner
Named Open Tables: Diners’ Choice Winner for Best Overall, Best Ambiance and Best Food and Ed Hitzel’s Excellence Award
Dine at Capriccio
$44.99: Sunday brunch
• Enjoy one of Atlantic Citys best brunches overlooking the boardwalk and ocean!
$38: Prix Fixe dinner (per person)
At Capriccio, guests can start with either a freshly made soup of the day or a refreshing Capriccio Salad.
For the entrée, diners have five delicious dishes from which to pick:
• LINGUINI ALLE VONGOLE - Tender middle neck clams served in red or white wine sauce over linguini pasta
• POLLO ALLA FRANCESE - Chicken breast dipped in egg batter and pan fried, layered with eggplant, tomato, mint and fried prosciutto over basil risotto and orange cream
• VITELLO PARMIGIANO - Veal cutlet topped with roma tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese with linguini
• ORECCHIETTE ALLA BOLOGNESE - Orecchiette pasta, tossed with Italian meat sauce topped with parmigiano reggiano
• FILLETO DI MANZO - 6oz filet mignon, fork smashed olive oil potatoes, Italian parsley red pepper, onion and celery leaf
Guests can choose from 3 of Capriccio's celebrated desserts:
• PANE BUDINO AL COCCOLATO - Dark chocolate bread pudding, marshmallows, banana scented anglaise
• GELATI E SORBETTI - Vanilla, chocolate and espresso gelato, raspberry, lemon and blackberry sorbetto
• MEYER LEMON SEMIFREDDO - Partially frozen sweetened lemon, wild berry sauce