First AC Casino
Resorts Casino was the first casino hotel inside of Atlantic City, and the first legal casino outside of Nevada. Before becoming Resorts International in 1968, the site was originally occupied by two three-story wooden Quaker rooming houses, The Chalfonte House and The Haddon House.
On May 26, 1978, with crowds of people lined up on the Boardwalk, Resorts International opened its doors for business.
• Built in 1868
• 1870 Boardwalk is built
• 1970 Major renovation
• 1978 Resorts International opens the first Casino ever in Atlantic City
• 2004 Rendezvous Tower is built
• 2010 Dennis Gomes & Morris Bailey purchase Resorts to rebuild the brand.
LIVE music at LandShark Bar & Grill
For more information and to see which bands are playing click here: